The website's tech stack is as simple as the site itself, aiming for good developer experience, respect to the user, and leanness:
- Zola - For static site generation
- Incredibly fast, single dependency binary for generating static sites. You couldn't ask for better, very happy with Zola coming previously from Jekyll.
- SCSS - For styling (built-in to Zola)
- My favourite pre-processor for CSS, being built-in to Zola is an added bonus.
- Netlify - For deployment
- Ease of use you cannot beat, I'll eventually get around to hosting this site on my own server but for now Netlify takes the cake.
- Sourcehut - For git hosting
- No mess included git hosting, coming from gitlab it's a breath of fresh air.
I don't run any analytics on this website, if I were to I would be using Goat Counter.
Word count: 137