This page is dedicated to the website itself, for those who wish to know more about it.
The stack is as simple as the site itself, aiming for good developer experience and leanness:
- Zola - For static site generation
- Incredibly fast, single dependency binary for generating static sites. You couldn't ask for better, very happy with Zola coming previously from Jekyll.
- SCSS - For styling (built-in to Zola)
- SCSS has long been my favourite pre-processor for CSS but it is not a hard requirement and probably wouldn't be a part of the stack if it were not included in Zola.
- Netlify - For deployment
- Ease of use you cannot beat, I'll eventually get around to hosting this site on my own server but for now Netlify takes the cake.
- Sourcehut - For git hosting
- No mess included git hosting, coming from gitlab it's a breath of fresh air.
Word count: 147